Sign up for the 2019 British Youth Sailing Physical Profiling is now open!
The sessions will take place over the weekend of the 9th & 10th February 2019. Profiling in Scotland will take place on the 2nd February 2019.
Please note that profiling sessions have had to be spread over several dates due to venue availability.
Before signing up please consider the following:
– Physical Profiling is compulsory for all current Youth squad sailors and for those who wish to be considered for Youth Squads in 2019.
– As always, this is on a first come first serve basis and therefore signing up for a particular session does not guarantee you will get it, we do our best to accommodate everybody’s preferences but this is sometimes hard to achieve.
– Have you discussed your choice with your Helm/Crew?
– Have you checked you can get transport to your chosen venue?
– Sign up closes at midnight on the 13th January 2019.
Please see below the sessions available:
|Scotland||Inverclyde Sports Centre, Largs||Saturday 2nd February 2019||08:30-11:00* and 11:15-13:45|
|South||University of Chichester||Saturday 9th February 2019||10:00-13:00 and 13:30-16:00|
|East||University of Hertfordshire||Saturday 9th February 2019||10:00-13:00|
|Wales||Channel View Leisure Centre, Cardiff||Saturday 9th February 2019||09:30-12:00|
|North||University of Salford||Saturday 9th February 2019||10:00-13:00|
|South West||Osprey Leisure Centre, Portland||Sunday 10th February 2019||10:00-13:00|
*RYA Scotland Laser Development Team only (Radial and 4.7)
Once you have decided which session is most suitable for you, please click on the link below to sign up:
Allocation of sessions will be posted online here (scroll down to the bottom of the page for the Attendees Lists) every Friday from today until sign up closes on the 13th January 2019.
Please note there will no updates between 20th December 2018 – 2nd January 2019 as the office is closed.
After sign up closes you will receive a confirmation email with more information including what to expect on the day, the Profiling Pre Reading and venue maps.
If you are unable to attend the Profiling weekend you must email your HPM to inform them as soon as possible and no later than the closing date (13th January 2019).
If you have any questions please get in touch with Beth Mckellar on Beth.Mckellar@rya.org.uk