Frensham Pond’s legendary Cadet October Training is back once again and we’d love to see you there!! We had exactly 100 Cadets over the 3 Saturday’s in 2018 – let’s try and beat it this year!
When? 5th, 12th and 19th October
Who? Ben Hazeldine, Lucy Terkelson, George Bridge, Ryan Wilkinson and Ellie Watling
Easy. Read the attached, fill in the entry form
and medical form
for each sailor and send it to me, pronto (with some money!). Earlier the better please to avoid an admin nightmare on the day!
What? Briefing in individual fleets (Gold, Silver and Regatta (new helm), actionable objectives, on-the-water coaching, exercises, feedback, hot lunch, afternoon club race (coached for regatta fleet), prizes and BBQ.
Anything else? Yes.
- If you’re visiting from another club, you can leave your Cadet with us for all 3 weeks!
- Book all 3 Saturdays and get £10 off (£80 in total instead of £90)
- New to the Cadet fleet but don’t have a boat or want to pair up with someone? No problem, use one of our six club boats (first come, first served)
- There will be a 3 race series (afternoon race), 1 discard and prize giving on the 19th.
- There will be a meal deal (for children!) as usual to include a hot main, fruit, sweet treat and unlimited squash.
- There will be a paid BBQ for parents (profits to the Cadet class
- There will be a second hand kit sale (visitors – please feel free to bring stuff along to sell too!) – with 10% of your sale proceeds going to the Cadet Class
FPSC October training 2019 entry form
October training flyer 2019
FPSC Medical Questionnaire 2018
Fill in your forms and email them to email@example.com